Below you will find our annual reports, meeting minutes, policies and resource materials. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
NEXT CLUB MEETING: WEDNESDAY January 11, 2023 7:00pm via Zoom (link will be emailed to club members).
Guide Books, Hair and Make-Up Tutorials
Registration, Medical and Waiver Forms
Registration and Medical forms must be completed for ALL club members. Waiver forms are required for any non-club members who attend either See It Try It, Bring-A-Friend events or Summer Camp.
- Registration Form
- Medical Form
- BCAS Attestation and Quiz
- BCAS Athlete COVID Code of Conduct
- BCAS Consent for Medical Treatment
- BCAS Waiver of Liability
- See It Try It/Bring a Friend Waiver
Club Code of Conducts and Policies
All parents and athletes are expected to read, sign, and honour the following codes of conduct when participating in Club events and competitions, and during training times.
- Competitive Athlete Code of Conduct
- Recreational/AquaGo! Athlete Code of Conduct
- Parent Code of Conduct
- Board Member Code of Conduct
- Coach Code of Conduct
- Program Policy – update in progress for 22/23 season
- Financial Policy – update in progress for 22/23 season
2022-2023 Monthly Reports
Head Coach Report
|AGM October 2022||AGM October 2022||AGM October 2022|
|November 2022||November 2022||November 2022||November 2022|
|January 2023||January 2023||January 2023||January 2023|
|February 2023||February 2023||February 2023||February 2023|
|April 2023||April 2023||April 2023||April 2023|
|May 2023||May 2023||May 2023||May 2023|
Past Documents can be found on our Document Archive Page.